Automation modules are provided for managing positions in Finandy. The following modules are implemented:Position auto-closure
– cancel averaging orders and close a position when the TP or SL is filled 100%SL
(Stop-Loss) - enabled by default, it is thrown automatically from the entry price of the position, for example, in a specified number of percent;TP
(Take-Profit) - enabled by default, automatically creates one or a grid of Take-Profit orders that close a position with a volume equal to the rest of the position;SLX
– trailing Stop-Loss, triggered when Take-Profit is executed.
A form with settings is used to manage orders:
- L – limit order with specified price;
- F – floating limit order with automatic displacement to the extreme price in the order book;
- M – market order, executed at the current market price;
- S – a stop market order if it’s triggered, a market order is placed.