Our chat has a few simple rules:
1. Respect others. Behave yourself. Remember to be respectful of others, so you also be respected. Remember that abusive behavior, "insulting people" is forbidden.
2. The advertising of another software or services is prohibited. Also, discussion of competitor's software or services can be regarded as advertising, talk about it more carefully.
3. Posting images, videos and links containing obscene expressions in the chat (corresponding gestures, images of a pornographic nature, explicitly erotic content, directly or indirectly advertising drug use, as well as insulting someone's (including third parties) dignity, personality, etc., will be regarded as forbidden content.
4. Be careful with flooding, try to make your message short and understandable. If you wrote a question and suddenly did not receive an answer, you should wait.
5. Multi-messages. It is highly undesirable to write sentences according to the scheme of two words = one message.
6. Do not abuse the CAPS LOCK softkey (this does not correspond to etiquette, as it equates to screaming and disrespect to other participants);
7. Obscene language in any form is undesirable. Be careful using it. If you make a comment, you would better correct it, otherwise, administration penalties will be applied.
8. Fraudsters. If you are offered something in chat, you would better send a screenshot to support. We will check and ban if it is not an our partner.
9. Our chat is our family. Do not discuss another chat in our chat.
10. Technical question? Any ideas how to improve? @CScalp_support_bot is a direct communication channel with support team. Write here all technical questions, as well as ideas for improvement.
11. Did not find the chat in your language? Check which languages chat rooms are available in our bot @CScalp_support_bot
12. Hashtags in the chat. Use them to filter the necessary messages. Here is a list of them:
#bot - bot messages;
#news - news reports (video release, etc.);
#advice - useful tips;
#vacancy - job search ads.
In the event of violation of these rules administration will use a permanent ban in the chat as a form of punishment. Thank you for your understanding, together we will make communication pleasant and productive.