Trading via the phone takes place through the QUIK
X and QUIKAndroid X
applications. The mobile application functionality contains all the major trading opportunities on the stock market. The trader receives detailed market information, can make trades, form non-trading orders and monitor the status of positions in the portfolio.
Let's summarize the functionality of applications for iOS and Android. Getting up-to-date information about the market:
- current quotes on instruments;
- multiple tool lists;
- viewing depersonalized orders in DOM;
- detailed overview of market information;
- tracking the dynamics of trading on the charts.
Conducting trading operations:
- Buy and sell market and limit orders creation;
- Monitoring the execution of orders and viewing the list of trades.
Tracking positions in the client portfolio:
- Evaluation of the client's positions;
- The value of margin indicators;
- Assessment of the sufficiency of funds;
- Evaluation of short and long positions.
If you have more than one code, the information about each is displayed in a separate tab.
Financial news, cancellation of non-trading orders and withdrawal of funds are available in the application QUIK X
and QUIK Android X
. The possibility of feedback from the broker has also been added.