By default, there are 5 trading strategies based on the same technical analysis indicators:
• EMA Trends - buys at the beginning of an uptrend and sells at the beginning of a downtrend, targeting the 26-period EMA indicator. Designed for short time frames.
• MACD - analyzes the divergence of the chart with the MACD histogram. The recommended time frame is 1 hour.
• RSI strategy - the bot buys lower and sells higher, focusing on the strength of the current trend. Not intended for use in market corrections.
• Trends Parabolic SAR - generates a signal earlier than the EMA indicator and tries to predict the market movement. Designed for use on short timeframes.
• Speed strategy - trades when the percentage of price change in the last 2 minutes is higher than usual. High-risk tool.
The configuration of each ready-made strategy does not require long debugging and is configurable by 1-2 parameters.
When the bot is active, the console receives data on current deals. The information indicates the time of the transaction, the percentage of change in the price of each currency, the state of the RSI, the current trend (red or green), as well as the current state of the account.