Identity confirmation on the Bybit exchange is necessary to increase the withdrawal limits: more than 2 BTC per day. The rest of the possibilities of Bybit are not limited for those who don’t pass KYC. Read more about what KYC is and why do we need to pass verification on crypto exchanges here.
You’ll find a table containing information about verification levels and restrictions below.
KYC 0 (not verified)
Only 2 BTC per day can be withdrawn
Issued country of the document
Identity document type
Photo of the document
Face scan (selfie)
Withdrawal of up to 50 BTC per day
Confirmation of the residential address by photo (bank statements, utility bills, etc.)
Withdrawal of up to 100 BTC per day
Passing the first level of verification
1. In the upper corner of the exchange website, hover over the profile icon and select the "Account and Security".
2. Opposite the "Identity Verification (KYC)" click "Check Now".
3. In the "Lv.1 Basic check" section, click "Upgrade".
4. Then select the issued country of the identity document and indicate the type of document. In this instruction, a passport is taken as an example.
Upload a photo of the document by clicking "Upload Document". When completed, click "Next Step".
5. Now use the webcam to take a picture of your face. To start the verification process, click "Start", follow the instructions on the screen.
6. After completing the face scan, check the data and click "Next step".
Good job! First-level verification of KYC Bybit is passed. To pass the second level of verification, click "Return" or go to the page "Identity Verification (KYC)".
Passing the second level of verification
1. On the "Identity Verification (KYC)" page, click "Upgrade".
2. Upload a photo of the document confirming the place of residence. Two columns indicate the requirements for the document. To upload a photo, click on "Upload Document". After that click "Next step"
3. Check all the data and click "Next step" again.
4. Now wait for the end of the data verification.
5. After the completion of the data verification process, you will be a redirected to the page "Identity Verification (KYC)". The second-level verification status will be displayed here.
Done! Both levels of verification have been passed successfully.