Traders can transfer cryptocurrencies from one exchange account to another. We have prepared a detailed tutorial of transferring funds in example of USDT to Bitget.
In order to make a transfer to another exchange, the trader needs to know the address of the account on the network through which the transaction will be processed. The account address is an analogue of the bank account details.
We recommend you make all transfers to USDT, since all exchanges accept this stablecoin. It is simply arranged and understandable to everyone. In fact, this is a crypto analogue of the dollar, a crypto dollar.
Attention! This article is for informational purposes only and does not contain recommendations or calls to action.
The review has been prepared by the CScalp terminal team. You can get CScalp by leaving your e-mail in the form below.
2. Hover your mouse cursor over the «Assets» item and click Assets in a dropdown list.
3. There you will find full information about your funds. We’re going to make a withdrawal operation to Binance. Select the coin and click Withdraw.
4. Here you should select the chain name (Network), receiving address and amount of coin. After completing all fields – click Submit.
5. To withdraw funds. Complete the security check. Click on confirm therefore.
6. Congratulations! We made the request. Money will be received in 5 minutes.
How to transfer funds from Binance to Bitget
1. Follow the official Binance homepage and hover your mouse cursor over the wallet item. Click Fiat and Spot.
2. There you should select the coin you would like to deposit/withdraw. In our case we will make the withdrawal operation.
Fiat and Spot page
3. In the next page you should pay special attention to the Network, because you can’t transfer funds from one Network to another. So here you should select Network, enter the amount of coin and select the coin for withdrawal. Don’t forget to get the address from your Bitget account.
4. Check and verify your address for Bitget depositing.
5.Click Withdraw. And complete security check. After completing, click on Submit.
6. Then you will receive this message. But usually the operation takes 5 minutes.
7. Congratulations! You have received your funds (also take a fee into account while making an operation, for TRC20 it’s 1$)
Bitget assets section
Congratulations! You have learned how to transfer funds between Bitget and Binance. Transfers between other exchanges and cryptocurrency wallets are arranged in a similar way.
AVBINVEST LTD. is engaged in the development of financial software. The company owns the rights to the programs CScalp, Privod Bondar, FSR Launcher and others. The company is not involved in exchange operations and activities subject to licensing.